1. Is sex a physical activity?
Ans: Sex is a physical, mental and psychological activity.
2. Is it necessary?
Ans: Yes it is necessary. In “Astang Samgrha” it is narrated food, sleep and sex are the three sub-pillars of life. That is the necessity of life.
3. Is it a bad thing? Is it the job of dirty people?
Ans: Not at all. But excessive indulgence in everything is bad. So as sexual activity. Guided sexual activity conserves good health of body and mind. A good sex is the job of a good person only.
4. Is there any limit for love making?
Ans:Yes there is a limit for sex. It has been narrated widely. For more information mail us.
5: What is the upper and lower age limit of love making?
Ans: For male it is from 21 years to 70 years.
For female the age limit is from 16 years to 70 years.
6. Is sexual dysfunction a disease?
Ans:Sexual dysfunction is sometimes a disease. Sometimes it is a physiological dysfunction. e.g. Sexual dysfunction due to aging.
7. What is the way to get the best sex treatment?
Ans: Please call us in 9437055021/ 06742352797. Or mail us in firstname.lastname@example.org . Take an appointment. Come with the old treatment records. To find a route to our Aphrocare clinic at Astang Ayurveda please go to google map and search ” Astang Ayurveda”.
8. What is the cost of the treatment?
Ans: The cost of the treatment includes consultation fee, cost of the medicine, cost of the treatment (if required), cost of the boarding and fooding (if required).
9. Is only internal medicine enough for sex disease treatment?
Ans: No, only medicine is not enough. There is requirement of guided food habit, life style, may be yoga and meditation, may be some Ayurvedic treatments like abhyanga, sirodhara, udvartana, basti etc.
10. Is there any treatment for azoospermia?
Ans: Sorry, no treatment.
11. Can I get the medicine at my home?
Ans: Yes, you can get the medicine at your home by courier and postal serveice.
12. How to communicate with the doctor?
Ans: Please mail us at email@example.com . Or call in +919437055021.
13. Can I take Ayurvedic medicine along with allopathic or Homeopathic medicine?
Ans: Yes, it is possible.